Tumblelog + Facebook + Twitter + Instagram + Formspring
"When all else fails, have faith"

Friday, May 03, 2013

22:59

Hello I've dropped by again!

Recently I have been reading back my older posts down the road and oh boy do I miss my young teenage years. (I'm still pretty young by the way!) And I've come to realise that I always whine about "O" Levels and D&T, which is pretty annoying, isn't it? Then slowly I became lazier and lazier to update my blog and ended up procrastinating about doing a new post every time. Okay anyway, I have no idea why I talking about this. My thoughts are jumbled everywhere!!

Anyhoooo, I actually have tons of photos that are not shared here in Blogger due to my laziness... Sorry guys. I'll make it up when I have the time (procrastinating again hahaha), alright? I'll upload even photos back when I was still in secondary school!

X